We can’t stop ageing entirely, but we can take the very best care of ourselves. We’ve come up with a fairy easy equation to understand how to best take care of your skin.
How well you take care of yourself – environmental damage = your genetic potential!
- Always, always, always wear SPF sunscreen + a hat!
- Eat an alkaline diet, taking in all the colours of the rainbow via fruits and vegetables
- Swallow DMK EFA plus daily for skin to retain its turgidity and bounce
- Add antioxidant Resveratrol to your daily supplements!
- Vitamin A. Use it topically at night to keep your skin performing at its best
- Use DMK skincare regime religiously, both morning and night. DMK gets its active ingredients to the skin’s core, to positively influence the lifecycle of the skin.
- Get your sleep! 8 hours will do wonders for your skin (not to mention your happiness.)
- Protect yourself from UV exposure
- Say no to stress! Try meditation.
- Enjoy life…
- Use inferior skin products with cheap fillers and nasty ingredients
- Miss regular treatments – stick to them. With new skin cells turnover every 28 days, it’s important to nurture the new!
- Smoke or drink to excess. It’s just not compatible with youthful glowing skin
- Say no to sugar! Too much of it creates deep wrinkling in the skin, known as Glycation
- Forget the power of vitamin C, both internally and externally, for youthful looks!
- Sleep in your make up! It can cause congestion. Plus it looks messy on your pillow…