Renee Brack, presenter from The Movie Network show, Movie Juice, is a DMK advocate. Being on camera is essential in her line of work, and so is caring for her skin. Here’s a little bit about Renee and her experience with DMK…
- How did you find DMK?
In the late 90s, I was a regular client of Daniel and Debbie for hairstyling and skin care. I loved their approach and attitude to service and product line. So when they found DMK, I was lucky enough to be one of their clients to test it. So more than 10 years later, I continue to use the product line – twice a day – along with fortnightly DMK facials and vitamin support.
- What’s your advice for maintaining youthful, healthy skin?
- Cleansing, moisturising and caring for your skin – at night is even more important than in the morning!
- Water is the real fountain of youth – but organic vegetable juice is a close second.
- Keep quality fats in your diet.
- Do what it takes to stabilise your hormones each month.
- Exercise most days of the week and vary it – weights / yoga / cardio.
- And smile. Each day, find one thing you really like about yourself and take a moment to appreciate it and smile.
- Tell us what DMK’s Enzyme Therapy does for your skin. What results have you seen?
There’s nothing like having a late arvo DMK Enzyme Therapy facial then going home for an early dinner and early bed. When you wake up, you really are Sleeping Beauty who’s woken up on the right side of the bed! It’s a revitalising effect that works inside and out, and people notice. Not only do they notice – they say something. And it’s always a compliment about my skin.
- What makes DMK stand apart from other skin care or cosmetic companies?
DMK advocates know the range is top quality and they know that it works. It does what it says they say it’s going to do but it does require a commitment from the client to follow the DMK steps to wonderful skin.
This is not just a cosmetic range by any means. There is a strong medical foundation behind the DMK brand.
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, and you could only take one DMK product, which would it be?
betagen crème. Day or night, it’s the long, cool drink from the fountain of youth my skin just loves.
To stay up to date with Renee check out her blog at www.reneebrack.com